Spirit Friends: Until the people of the globe becomes aware that the world is a fragile place, and start attuning to their Spirit Friends for guidance, the inevitable will be their reality. (BLOG 10 28th September)
One of the reasons why I was reluctant to do predictions, quite a few years ago now, was the dates and times variations. Often I’d put something relating to one year, but it ended up happening a year or two later.
In this Blog I’m highlighting a series of predictions from 2018 and 2019. Some have happened, some in part and others that I feel are still to come.
In Blog 18, December 2018:
These predictions I believe have been spot on:
1) The immediate, primary and ongoing concentration will centre on the US and in particular Donald Trump’s Presidency, his interactions with world leaders concerning trade and trade agreements, his stubbornness to compromise with (other nations), and his continuing creation of instability in the White House.
2) Retaliation from the conservative right media, especially against Mueller’s Special Council, pushes a further divide between the pro and anti conservative supporters.
3) Mueller’s Special Council itself will face serious, though ill founded allegations, and as was the case in 2018, numerous attempts will be tried to close the investigation down. He and his Special Council will not be closed down.
4) May and beyond seems to be quite significant concerning action from Mueller relating to Trump and his family.
5) Even though there will seem to be enough damaging proof against Trump, enough for his removal or impeachment, it will not come to fruition this coming year. The American people won’t get their satisfaction from the Mueller investigation till at least 2020.
6) His mental instability will become more obvious, with calls for him to undergo an independent psychiatric assessment, which he will refuse.
7) The House of Representatives hearings will also be damaging for Trump, his family and the Republicans generally, but will not conclude this year.
8) Trump’s tweets will increase dramatically to incite his supporters against Peloci and Schumer, as the Democrats plead for sanity.
9) Trump’s treatment of the new Congress and in particular Nancy Peloci will be his primary focus for insults and bullying attacks.
I don’t believe these predictions have happened, or at least in their fullness as yet.
1) Shock and awe, with sudden and unexpected resignations, charges of corruption of the very highest in businesses, financial institutions, and the different Government branches within the US.
2) Revelations from Robert Mueller’s Special Council will have the US reeling by the time we reach the 2020’s.
3) People, like God, are slow to anger. But as the Truth becomes more evident, the corruption more obvious, and the reality a strong and constant thread through all of humanity, change will come. How violent that reaction is not yet known. (I wonder now if this may refer to the Black Deaths In Custody cases that seem to be never ending in the US)
5) As public outcries for the Republicans to confront Trump increase through the year, splits within their Party begin to increase with some cautiously sliding towards the Democrat’s perspective when it comes to legislature.
6) Within the first few months of 2019, the Democratic machine’s previously prepared multi pronged confrontation with Trump, start in earnest and as the year progresses, the Democrat hearings and investigations will start causing consternation in the heartland of the Republican party, it’s supporters and in particular the source of money the party has been receiving.
7) The Democratic Machine will be seen as anything but weak, while the Republicans will been seen as scattered.
8) Trump will move more and more into isolation, with the old song ‘Come down, come down from your ivory tower’ ringing out in the streets.
Thank you to the many who are now regular readers of my Blog and especially those that email or comment with each entry.